Egg tortilla with potato and spinach
Perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch or supper. Just anytime. Easy and quick. Healthy and very tasty.
PREP TIME: 15 min
NEED: 1 non-stick pan, 1 bowl
- pinch of chili flakes (optional)
- 1 small onion, cut in slices
- 1 medium potato
- Handful of spinach leaves
- few slices of cheese (can be smoked cheese or goat cheese)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp sour cream or milk or kefir or yogurt
- Cover pan with oil (#1), add chili flakes (#2) and heat up.
- Add onion (#3) and potato (#4) and sautÃ© for about 5 minutes until potatoes are cooked
- Add spinach (#5) and sautÃ© for few minutes
- Add cheese (#6)
- Whisk eggs (#7) and sour cream (#8) in a bowl.
- Add to the pan, cover and cook for 5 min until eggs are no longer liquidy.
PAIR WITH: serve bread or eat alone