Garlic & Tomato Hake Fish Recipe
Making a fish for lunch or dinner couldn’t be easier than this recipe. Hake is one of those tasty, soft meat, juicy and healthy fish to try. This recipe is very fast and easy, nothing than can go wrong about it if you don’t have much experience preparing fish.
In this recipe I serve it with young cooked potato and Roasted Parmesan Asparagus.
Good luck and let me know how this recipe worked for you 🙂
SERVES: 1 (multiply ingredients for more people)
PREP TIME: 15 min
- 1 tbsp clarified butter
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tomato (tennis ball size), cut in 1/2 inch / 1 cm chunks
- 1 hake fillet, salt rubbed on both sides
- Chili flakes
- Cilantro leaves
- On low heat melt butter in a non-stick pan.
- Add garlic, tomato, fish fillet in the middle of the pan. Sprinkle with salt and chili flakes. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Flip the fillet, stir gently tomatoes with butter and garlic, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and keep on heat for another 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
PAIR WITH: potatoes, rice, green salad, asparagus, barley, bread