Leek & Pumpkin Seed Pearl Barley
This is a healthy and nutritrious idea for a side dish. Give it a try !
PREP TIME: 20 min
NEED: frying pan
- 1/2 cup (100g or 1/4 lb) Pearl Barley, cooked according to directions
- 4 inch (10 cm) leek, sliced
- 5 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat up olive oil in a pan, medium heat.
- Add pumpkin seeds and leek, simmer for 5 min
- Add pearl barley, season with pinch of salt (to your taste), stir on medium heat for another 5 minutes
- Serve hot or cold.
PAIR WITH: Meat, Salads