Ground Pork Cutlet with String Beans
Today – I would like you to try a meal that is full bodied dish either for lunch or dinner. Use the power of string beans to pair with a popular ground pork cultet.
PREP TIME: 30 min
NEED: skillet pan
- 250 g (1/2 lb) ground pork meat
- 4 tbsp of bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp of sour cream (can skip)
- 250 g (1/2 lb) green string beans
- Oil for frying
- Combine meat, egg, 2 tbsp bread crumbs, minced garlic, sprinkle of salt and sour cream and mix well (press using your hand)
- Form 2 oval shaped cutlets, sprinkle remaining bread crumbs on a plate, and gently cover cutlets in the crumbs.
- Heat up frying pain with oil (cover pan with 0.5 cm or 1/4 inch with oil for best frying result so meat is cooked thoroughly) and fry cutlets each side for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and wipe pan with paper towel.
- In the meantime, cook string beans until al dente (time will vary but will be from 5-10 min). Drain. Set aside
- Heat up 3 tbsp of oil in frying pan, toss drained string beans and ‘grill’ on low-medium heat for few minutes. Sprinkle salt on top.
- Serve with cutlet immediately.