Easy Chicken Ramen-Style
I love Ramen and who doesn’t these days? It got so popular, and as fancy as it got, it is not much complicated than combining ingredients but – there is always a but – you need a good stock!
I am definitely killing the magic around this korean dish, so in traditional cuisine there is much more in preparation, but for the home ramen inspired dish, let me take you through the shortcut.
It is too much to say this is a recipe, but this is how to form a ramen like dish.
PREP TIME: 5-10 min
NEED: 1 l bowl
- Semi Soft Boiled Egg
- 4 strips of firm Tofu
- handful of spinach or watercress
- handful of Bean Sprouts
- 2 tbsp Cilantro
- Few slices of chopped chili (for spice)
- 100g rice (vermicelli) noodles (or noodles of your choice), prepared according to directions
- Sliced of cooked chicken (from the stock) or fried chicken (sliced very thinly)
- Quarter of a Lime
- 250 ml (1 cup) of Ramen stock
- Place all ingredients except for lime in the bowl and pour boiling hot stock over. Sprinkle lime over the soup and enjoy!