Corn & Pepper Shakshuka
Ingredients for 2 people:
-1 small onion, 30g, cut in squares
-1 garlic clove, sliced
-1/2 small red bell pepper, 50g, cut in squares
-half grilled corn, cut with knife from cob
-1/4 tsp of: cumin, paprika, oregano, salt, pepper
-Vegetable oil (for frying)
1. Heat oil and add onion, garlic and bell pepper – saute for few minutes on medium heat.
2. Add spices, salt, pepper – cook for 1 min
3. Add corn and saute together for another minute.
4. Make 4 wells and pouch eggs into each.
5. Cook covered for another 5-8 minutes (until eggs are ready)
Bread, toasts, rice, kuskus,