Oven Baked Potato Fries
This is my favorite option for non-fried French fries. Yes, they are covered in oil, otherwise they would not be crispy, but they are a healthier version of the traditional version.
PREP TIME: 20 min
NEED: baking sheet/pan
- 2 large potatos, peeled
- few tbsp of oil
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- pinch of chili powder if you like spicy
- Preheat over, top broiler, to 220C (430F)
- In the meantime, cut potatoes, first in slices and then in strips
- Place vegetables in the bowl, sprinkle with oil and salt and massage until they are well and equally covered
- For the sauce: mix mayo and ketchup together
- Place in the preheat over on the baking sheet and bake for 15 min.
PAIR WITH: serve with ketchup-mayo sauce