Scrambled Eggs with Wild Chanterelles Mushroom
This week, after I went mushroom picking in the nearby forest. Chanterelles are very tasty edible wild mushroom and very popular in Poland.
There are lots of meals famous with chanterelles for breakfast lunch a dinner. Below I will show you easiest but not least tasty from all – because every meal with these mushroom is very aromatic: scrambled eggs with chanterelles for breakfast.
SERVES: 1 (multiply ingredients to serve more)
PREP TIME: 10 min
NEED: frying pan
- 1 tsp clarified butter
- 1/2 cup of wild chanterelles, larger pieces cut in halves or quarters
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- handful of chives
- Heat up butter in the pan
- Add chanterelles and fry on medium heat for 5 minutes
- Add eggs, salt, stir well on medium heat until egg is no longer liquid
- Remove from heat, sprinkle chives and serve
PAIR WITH: bread