Baked Potato Wedges Recipe
Poland is all about eating potatoes like French each baguettes and Italians eat pasta. There is this gossip of potatoes full of fat and sodium, but not often it is mentioned that it is from the sauce it is covered with and not the vegetable alone.
Potatoes are rich in vitamin C, potassium (more than a banana), vitamin B6, fiber,Â magnesium and antioxidants.
Baked potatoes get rid of the toxic most of them have from soil, so they are theoreticallyÂ healthier than the cooked/steamed ones.
In this recipe , indeed, we are using oil, so definite that is not the most dietary option, but prepared once in a while is not going to hurt.Â
Just give it a try and let me know it was worth it.
PREP TIME: 10 min (+ 35 bake)
- 1 kg young potatoes
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sweet pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp dry basil
- 1 tsp rosemary
UTENSILS:Â baking pan 20x30cm (8x12in)
- Preheat over to 200 C (390 F)
- Wash potatoes well but do not peel skin
- Cut potatoes lengthwise
- Mix oil, salt and herbs together
- Place potatoes in the baking pan and cover well in the herb oil mixture.
- Place in heated oven and bake in 200 C (390 F) for 30 minutes.
- Grill in over for another 5 min.
PAIR WITH: BBQ meats, salads, sandwiches
One thought on “Baked Potato Wedges Recipe”
It looks very delicious.. More recipes please.