Tortilla with Olives, Red Kidney Beans Recipe
Loving potatoes and eggs makes me love tortillas. On top of basic recipe of eggs/potatoes/onion you can use any veggie you like.
This is just indefinite food art.
Below, you will find a one person meal but for more you just multiply the ingredients. Try and let me know what you think.
PREP TIME: 10 min
1. 2 eggs
2. 1 tbsp sour cream or yogurt
3. 1 small potato, sliced (slightly bigger than an egg)
4. 1 tbsp onion, chopped
5. 1 tbsp olives, sliced
6. 2 tbsp red kidney beans
7. Oil for frying
8. Salt and pepper
9. Pinch of chili powder (optional if you like spicy)
1. In cold oil, add chili powder and onion and bring to heat
2. Add potatoes and fry on low heat until soften (5-7min)
3. Add olives and beans and fry for another 2 min
4. Scramble eggs with sour cream, pinch of salt and pepper and add add mixture to the pan, shake pan slightly to cover veggies and cover. Cook on low heat for another 3 min.
PAIR WITH: bread, rice