Polish â€˜bezyâ€™ Meringue – most delicious sweets
Hi – have some leftover egg whites? Or maybe just feel like delicious sweet desert? You are in the right place, this will be the easiest most desirable bite ever.
5min + 60-90min bake time
-4 egg whites, room temperature
-1 cup sugar
-pinch of salt
1. Set you oven to 100C (210F)
2. Beat egg whites until foam is firm, your bowl can go upside down and whites â€˜stickâ€™
3. Add salt, and start adding sugar very slowly while whisking until sugar disolves
4. Place on baking sheet with a spoon
5. Bake in 100C for 65 min for inside chewy to 90 min if you want them all crispy.
6. Leave in the oven with open door until cool.