Polish Roasted Pumpkin Wedges
Pumpkin time is on the fall, September, October – but this Hokkaido pumpkin is available almost year long. I had my sister over for a glass of wine and this pumpkin – sitting just in front of us – we thought of a snack on this autumn evening. As usual on my menu – very quick, tasty and nutritious meal.
PREP TIME: 20min
NEED: baking sheet, oven
- 1kg Hokkaido pumpkin
- 2 tbsp of good oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp of rosemary
- pinch of chili flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven (grill) to 200C
- Peel pumpkin, remove seeds and cut lengthwise in 1-2cm sticks
- Place in a bowl, sprinkle with oil and spices (#3-5) and shake until covered equally
- Bake on grill oven program (upper heat) 200C for 15-20 min. Check and turn around after first 10 minutes.
PAIR WITH: mayo+hot ketchup sauce, meat, burger, sandwich