Banana Bread Cake (no mixer)
I have to admit that this one is not a polish recipe at all. Bananas don’t grow in Poland and all polish cakes are pretty difficult and multi step to make. This is why I have adopted this easy recipe, from old times before I even had a mixer.
Also, a good idea when your bananas are riped and you hate to waste your food. This one can be made anywhere because as you will see – it is so easy, you can’t go wrong with this one. Check it out and let me know what you think.
PREP TIME: 10 min + 45 min baking
KITCHEN UTENSILS NEEDED: loaf pan, bowl, fork, tea spoon, spatula, measuring cup
1. 3-4 ripe peeled bananas
2. 1/4 cup butter, melted (50g)
3. 1 egg, beaten
4. 1 cup brown sugar (or less for less sweet)
5. 1 1/2 cups flower
6. 1 tsp baking soda/powder
7. 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla
8. Pinch of salt
9. Handful of crushed nuts, chocolate chips or raisins (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350F/175C
2. In a mixing bowl, mash ripe bananas with a for fork.
3. In a separate bowl mix together all ingredients 3-8.
4. Add bananas (1)and melted butter (2) and mix.
4. At the end add your favorite nuts or dried fruit.
5. Pour the batter into the buttered loaf pan.
6. Bake 40-45 min.